Program Name: Travel Abroad in Beijing, China - Summer Camp with Get in2 China
Organization: Get in2 China
Description: We travel to Xi'an and visit the extraordinary Terracotta Warriors where thousands of statues face east in battle formation, protecting the emperor's tomb. Our next stop is Chengdu, home of the Giant Panda, the world's largest stone Buddha and plenty of spicy Sichuan cuisine! Mei Shan's serene subtropical rainforest is home to a remote Buddhist retreat where we enjoy a unique cultural experience amidst a natural mountain setting. Dali, in southwest China, is a backpacker's oasis and our kick-off point for trekking Tiger Leaping Gorge. Yangshuo on the Li River is an adventure sports mecca where we can enjoy caving, rock climbing, Tai Chi, biking and cooking classes. Our last stop is Hong Kong, a captivating and energetic international city. A visit to Victoria Peak provides fabulous views over Victoria Harbor and the neon jungle of Kowloon glows in the distance as we enjoy our final night together.
- Great Wall overnight trek.
- Cooking school, rock climbing, Tai Chi.
- Buddhist Monastery overnight trek.
- Xi'an, Terracotta Warriors.
- Hong Kong & Beijing.
- Four overnight train journeys.
- Tiger Leaping Gorge two-night trek.
- Community Service Project: 8 hours
Cost: From Only 795 Euro/ Month (for 3 months program)
Cost Include Description:
- Airport Pick-up/Drop off
- Welcome package
- Accommodation (Shared apartment) - Private apartment (1 room)/homestay + 150 Euro/month
- Language course 2 hours/day, Mon-Fri except holidays. *General language program
- Visas help & registration
- Tours to famous places
- Traveling inside the country
- Social activities
- All study materials
- Overall assistance with any questions
Get in2China's Mission Statement: Get in2 China is comprehensive, affordable and service-oriented company. Our mission is to help people who want to come to China by providing all the necessary information, assistance and wide-ranging services according to your needs Before and After you arrive. And No Payment in advance.
To receive more information about this program please fill out "Request More Info" form.